Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Blog: No Title

Yesterday was a year and a day from the day I started this blog. A friend walked me through the process. I would never have done it otherwise.

In fact, that goes for most of my cyber-experience. Someone who knows more than I do about it gets to show up and walk me through it. What a miracle.

The thing that’s the miracle is that someone always does—show up, that is. One of the things I’ve given up as I’ve gotten older is the need to be an expert on everything. Oh, I’m an expert, but just on some things, and it’s perfectly alright with me if others are experts too. Especially on things I know nothing about.

Are you an expert who would like to be a guest blogger? Email me at seedsdrcorso@comcast.net and let’s talk about it!

Blogging three times a week, week in and week out, is a wonderful discipline. The cool thing is, expert or not, I never run out of things to write about. The world is a fascinating place, always open to another perspective.

So, happy anniversary, Seeds for Sanctuary! Here’s to another year (at least) of explorations, insights and omnifaith wisdom.

No comments: