Friday, February 8, 2008

Active Ingredient

Seeds X, 6

Seed: Active Ingredient

I got a rash the other day and, fortunately, I live in a country where I can go to the pharmacy and get anti-itch cream which I did. Of course, I read the box just to make sure there wasn’t anything in it that might cause me an allergy, and the words above appeared more clearly to me than ever before.

What is the active ingredient in your life?

Do you know? Do you have a choice about it? I think we do have a choice, and that, at best, the active ingredient is some intangible that we value. Most often, the active ingredient in my life is Peace. As you know, I’m committed to creating peace all over this planet as soon as possible.

Others might find that Love or Wisdom is the active ingredient in their lives. Or Freedom, Justice, Truth, Honor, Joy. Any of the wondrous qualities that make up quality of life here on earth.

Check out the active ingredient in your life today. If you like it, swell. If not, choose another one. Ingredients, especially the active ones, make a difference.

Be content,

Susan Corso

Dr. Susan Corso

Seeds are remarkable gifts. Sown in consciousness, they bring you to the most important part of your being—your Divine Spark.

When you have friends you would like added to the Seeds e-mail list, send their addresses to me at SeedsDrCorso@comcast.net and please visit my peace blog Ode Magazine.

No comments: