Seeds IX, 32
Seed: Six Impossible Things
These words belong to The White Queen in Alice in Wonderland; she practiced believing in six impossible things every day before breakfast. Do you ever think the things you believe in (or want to believe in) are impossible? Sometimes it feels that way to me.
Can you even let your mind think of six impossible things before breakfast?
1. World peace would be at the top of my list.
2. How about a Jubilee Year which would mean every single debt in the world would be cancelled?
3. How about being able to fly without an airplane?
4. What if we could just wish to know things and we’d know them (I bought an iPod this morning and already I’m intimidated)?
5. How about if you could pick a new talent to have every day?
6. How would the world be if everyone had breakfast?
Believing in impossible things—six or two, no matter—is a good exercise for your consciousness. You never know what this blessed planet is going to ask us to believe in next.
Dr. Susan Corso
Seeds are remarkable gifts. Sown in consciousness, they bring you to the most important part of your being—your Divine Spark.
When you have friends you would like added to the Seeds e-mail list, send their addresses to me at SeedsDrCorso@comcast.net and please visit my blog at Ode Magazine.