Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Healing Codes III

I have to admit I’ve struggled with The Healing Codes. They’re a remarkable idea, and I’ve found them to be effective, but I can’t seem to get comfortable with their price. The owners of The Healing Codes offer a 90-day money back guarantee. I’m sending mine back today.

That said, I can also recommend the use of The Healing Codes. I’ve been working with a very talented Healing Codes Coach who was assigned to me as part of the package. (Don’t worry—we’ve straightened out the financial part of this between us so he doesn’t feel gypped.)

One of the functions of the coach is to create custom healing codes. They can also be what’s known as “Q-coded” which makes the time you do them shorter. My personalized healing codes have been very effective. He works on the telephone so it doesn’t matter where you live. If your interest is piqued, send me an email and I’ll be glad to put you in touch with him. seedsdrcorso@comcast.net

As for the refund, I’ve written a letter to the principals of the company explaining why I’m returning the Codes. I hope they take it to heart.

No comments: