Monday, April 30, 2007

The Healing Codes II

Okay, so I’ve done The Healing Codes Quick Start Program—12 Days to a Changed Life.

Am I healed? Totally? No.
Am I changed? Most definitely.

I was speaking to a dear friend on Saturday night and talking to her about The Healing Codes. Does this ever happen to you? When you’re talking to someone else about an experience you’re having, do you ever “overhear” yourself and get your own message? Sometimes it’s as though the Spirit of me listens in on the Soul of me (or maybe it’s the reverse, no matter) and I truly hear myself.

Here’s what I said to Vivian:

“The static is gone.”

That’s the best description of what the first twelve days of doing The Healing Codes did for me. My mind is quiet. Very little fazes me. I feel peaceful despite the fact that there are a lot of big changes happening in my life.

Peace, as some of you will already know, is my life mission. I am a relatively peaceful person if a little high-strung. The Healing Codes enhanced my experience of peace, and it seems only to be getting deeper, broader, quieter, more global on the inside of me. For that reason alone, it’s been worth it.

The other thing I told her was:

“My intuition is extremely clear.”

Those of you who know me know that I live by my intuition and I have for most of my adult life. But I, like so many of us humans, can thwart my own intuition by being attached to outcome.

The peace I’ve realized from The Healing Codes seems to have a built-in non-attachment mechanism. I am able to ask questions of my intuition, and regardless of my own fondly-held opinions, I get dispassionate, compassionate, correct answers.

So am I totally healed? No. But do I feel as though I’ve gone a hefty way toward it? Yes. Am I going to continue The Healing Codes? You bet.

At 11 o’clock this morning, I have a telephone appointment with my Healing Codes Coach. From what I gather, I get to intend to heal whatever issue I choose (and Libra that I am, I'm still trying to decide!), and I will be given a Personal Healing Code for that issue by my coach.

I’ll keep you posted.

P.S. If you’re intrigued by The Healing Codes, try them yourself.
www.thehealingcodes.com

No comments: