Friday, June 20, 2008

Working Miracles

Seeds X, 25

Seed: Working Miracles

Rev. Ron Fox wrote the Daily Guides in Science of Mind Magazine for December 2007. In one of them, he said, “Jesus didn’t call his miracles miracles; he called them his work.” It made me think about being a miracle worker.

Are you one? Annie Sullivan was. She’s the woman who taught Helen Keller to speak. And she too thought it was her work.

Could your work be miracle work and is it possible that you don’t even know it?

When I sit in session with a client, I don’t really intend miracles, but miracles definitely happen. I too think of it as simply my work.

Maybe we’re all miracle workers just doing the work that is ours to do? If that’s the case, then no wonder miracles happen.

Be content,

Susan Corso

Dr. Susan Corso

Seeds are remarkable gifts. Sown in consciousness, they bring you to the most important part of your being—your Divine Spark.

When you have friends you would like added to the Seeds e-mail list, send their addresses to me at SeedsDrCorso@comcast.net and please visit my blog Ode Magazine.

No comments: