Friday, March 23, 2007

Made To Order

Seeds IX, 12

Seed: Made To Order

You’ve heard before, I’m sure, that we create our own reality. It’s a misnomer to a certain extent. We actually co-create our own reality. This means that whatever we experience as reality is made to order.

Is that a stretch for you? It used to be for me. I had some pretty drastic experiences growing up. Many of us did. The idea that somehow, somewhere, deep within me, I co-created them was a bitter pill to swallow for a long time.

What changed it for me? It’s simple. I wanted to change. I wanted things to be different. When I understood that I’d made my experience to order, I also understood that I could place a different order. That’s what choosing is all about.

Let’s say that life really is made to order. Do you like what you ordered? Great. If you don’t, place a new order. It can take time for things to change, but if you want to change, and you place a changed order, they’re far more likely to do so.

Be serene,

Dr. Susan Corso

Seeds are remarkable gifts. Sown in consciousness, they bring you to the most important part of your being—your Divine Spark.

When you have friends you would like added to the Seeds e-mail list, send their addresses to me at SeedsDrCorso@comcast.net.

No comments: